IT’S YOUR LIFE. You can make it what you want.
Join AAUW, NASPA and nearly 1,000 other women students from across the United States and around the world at the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL), the nation’s premier conference for college women.
NCCWSL is a transformative experience that prepares you to return home ready to improve your campus and your community. It is a fast-paced, two-and-a-half day event that addresses the needs of current and aspiring women student leaders like you.
At the conference, you will
- Choose from more than fifty workshops that prepare you for life after college.
- Meet incredible role models including Women of Distinction awardees and speakers.
- Make connections for life.
- Discover your future from more than eighty graduate schools, and 25 potential employers.
- Gain the confidence and skills to return home ready to take action.
Check out our tips for what you can do to financially support your attendance and plan to go. Start asking for support now!
Did you attend NCCWSL in 2013 and want to attend again for FREE?
Enter our video contest and tell us how you have been taking action in your community because of NCCWSL. You could be the winner of a FREE trip back to the conference and be presented the NCCWSL in Action award on stage at the conference!