Each year, NCCWSL hosts dynamic, leadership-building workshops. For the first time, NCCWSL will be offering two days of workshops. Workshops are led by top-notch presenters, and attendees will choose from more than 40 workshops among the following categories:
- Leadership Development
- Professional Development
- Women’s Issues
- Identity and Diversity
The workshop proposal application is now closed. We look forward to reviewing your proposals and will be in touch with our decisions in March.
Present a workshop: Campus professionals and other full-time career employees are invited to submit workshop proposals.
When do workshops take place?
Workshops will be held on Thursday, June 1, and Friday, June 2, 2017, at the University of Maryland, College Park.
Who is the target audience?
Attendees are current and aspiring college women leaders on their campuses and in their communities. While most students are undergraduates, NCCWSL also attracts graduate students and a growing number of nontraditional students who are interested in leadership.
What will they expect to learn?
NCCWSL workshops are 75-minute skill-based sessions focusedon the following learning outcomes:
- Develop and strengthen a leadership narrative through voice, skill set, and mindset
- Build a professional tool kit for postgraduate life
- Know the how, why, and when to take action
- Gain a better understanding of issues and policies affecting women and of AAUW’s role in empowering women
- Own one’s personal identity and role in increasing and supporting diverse voices
Questions? Contact email@example.com.