Call for Workshop Presenters: Whom Will You Empower This Year?
Every year the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL) offers skill-building workshops that challenge and inspire our attendees to make an impact on their campuses and in their communities long after they leave the conference. In the spirit of creating that long-lasting impact, we welcome presenters who have achieved success through empowering others to host a workshop at NCCWSL. This year we are looking for presenters from all industries, including but not limited to science, technology, engineering, and math; public policy; health care; corporate leadership; and academia.
Help our students prepare for the challenges and opportunities that await them after graduation with workshops that teach such skills as developing a personal brand, recognizing and pushing back against gendered language in workplace communications, getting ahead in male-dominated industries, and practicing inclusivity in leadership roles.
We are looking for presenters to facilitate workshops based on the following learning objectives:
- Leadership development: Develop and strengthen a leadership narrative through voice, skill set, and mind-set.
- Professional development: Build a professional tool kit for postgraduate life.
- Activism: Know the how, why, and when to take action and be a change maker.
- Women’s issues: Gain a better understanding of issues and policies affecting women locally, nationally, and globally.
- Identity and diversity: Own one’s personal identity and role in increasing and supporting diverse voices.
The proposal deadline for NCCWSL workshops is February 28, 2020. Help us empower the next generation of women leaders — and the campus professionals who support them — at the next conference, May 28–May 29, 2020. Submit your workshop proposal today!
For questions please contact email@example.com.