NCCWSL Empowers Me To …
Just as no two women have the same leadership journey, everyone’s NCCWSL experience is different.
That’s why we’re asking you to tell us how NCCWSL empowers you.
Maybe you ran for student government after a workshop training. Maybe a lasting connection from the conference helped you find your first job out of college. Or perhaps a featured speaker inspired you to take risks. Whatever your answer is, we want to hear it.
Here’s how to share your NCCWSL experience.
- Print out this graphic with the message “NCCWSL empowers me to______.” (Don’t have a printer? Get crafty and make your own “NCCWSL empowers me to …” sign.)
- Fill in the blank with an action phrase that best describes how NCCWSL empowers you. Be as specific as you like.
- Take a photo of yourself holding your message.
- Post it on Twitter or Instagram using #NCCWSL15, or post it on our Facebook page.
- Be on the lookout — we might post your photo online!
This post was written by AAUW Campus Leadership Programs Intern Haley Francesca Cameron.