NCCWSL is over, but the work isn’t done! Learn how to stay involved with AAUW and NASPA.
10 Ways to Stay Involved with AAUW
- Join the AAUW community today!
- Stay informed about women related legislation legislative with alerts from AAUW. Sign up today!
- Start an AAUW student organization on your campus. Use this Program in a Box to get started.
- Apply to serve on the AAUW National Student Advisory Council!
- Apply for a Campus Action Project grant.
- Help close the gender gap and bring $tart $mart salary negotiation workshop to your campus!
- Host a campus gender-equity event!
- Inspire others to vote by submitting a 30 second video about why voting matters.
- Bring Elect Her-Campus Women Win to your campus. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a future Elect Her training today!
- Dive in headfirst! Apply for an AAUW internship.
10 Ways to Stay Involved with NASPA
- Join NASPA today! http://bit.ly/49uwId
- Get involved in NASPA’s Student Leadership Programs Knowledge Community. Check out http://bit.ly/b5iXLi for more information today!
- Get involved with NASPA’s Women in Student Affairs (WISA) knowledge community.
- Still an undergrad? Get involved with NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program. See if it’s right for you today! http://bit.ly/b5iXLi
- Become a mentee for women at all professional levels. Check out NASPA’s Panel of Listeners mentee program at http://bit.ly/yGVC21 today!
- Stay connected! Visit http://bit.ly/7H2h0z for all upcoming knowledge community events and conferences!
- Get involved with the New Professional and Grad Student Knowledge Community now!
- Follow us today @NASPAtweets!
- Like our Facebook page now! www.facebook.com/naspaFB!
- Subscribe to NASPA’s Journal about Women in Higher Education today! Ask your university library to buy a subscription! http://bit.ly/hRPKjr